Performance improvement one-on-one meeting template to understand, discuss, and overcome performance issues with your team members.
Meeting agenda template
Starting with the Improvement Plan:
- Let's discuss the issues that we have. What led to this, in your opinion? What's your point of view?
- Here is my/team's feedback. Do you agree with it? Do you need any clarification?
- Let's review the performance improvement plan.
- Do you have a clear understanding of expectations from you? Do you think they are realistic and reasonable? Do you have all the resources for meeting them?
- What are the action items we can agree on till the next check-in?
- Is there anything I can help you with? Do you need any other help?
- Let's define the timeline when we'll evaluate progress and potential outcomes.
- How do you feel about the Improvement Plan?
Performance review check-in:
- What did you manage to improve since the last check-in?
- What facilitated/inhibited your progress?
- Is there anything that should be taken away/added to your Improvement Plan.
- Let's schedule the date of the next check-in.
Performance review summary:
- What did you manage to improve the most/the least? Why?
- Did you have enough feedback? Was it helpful?
- Did you feel supported by other team members?
- Did your manager support you? How?
- Did you have enough time?
- What are the key conclusions you made?
- What could be the next step, in your opinion?
- Do you have any questions/thoughts to share?
Performance improvement meeting template in Plai
Use this template in Plai. Save time, boost your productivity, never lose track of a follow-up action item again. Be prepared and have better, more meaningful conversations with your team. They will thank you! ❤️